Wednesday, January 17, 2018

AHS #247

Greetings! Posting today for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #247. I try to get these posted on Tuesday before the DT posts their creations so I don't get influenced (in a good way), lol. I made this card last night after work, real quick. Minimal stamping and no coloring.

And, thank you AHS for choosing my card from last week! How freaking cool is that? Here's Sketch # 247:



And my card for this week:


Paper = Kathy Davis "Happiness" and DCWV "Foiled" Cardstock Stack
Stamp = Fiskars "Greetings"
Dies = MFT Die-Namics "Fishtail Flags" and Lil'Inker Designs (Flower)
Ink = Memento

Thanks for looking, and craft on!


6 comments:

  1. Love that background paper and the flower. The dark blue really pulls the bright colours forward from your background. Thanks for playing with Atlantic Hearts again - and I love that you like to enter your project before the DT ones go up (I’m the same way with challenges that I like to enter as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your pretty color scheme and the details you added to the flower! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week and please come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely flower! The shimmering card stock is a great touch! Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the papers and that flower is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice color pairings! Thanks for playing with Atlantic Hearts

    Kara, DT Member
    www.CreatingwithKaraDavies.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Charleen! I love the colors in your patterned paper and the deep teal of the flower. Great take on the sketch and thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete