Thursday, January 25, 2018

AHS # 248

I can't believe it's Thursday already! I try to get my posts in for AHS by Tuesday, but life happens, am I right? So, here's this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:



And, full disclosure: I'm late posting because when taking the photo I noticed a splotch! So, being the inventive crafter that I am (yeah, right) I covered it up with an enamel dot. Yes indeed!



Paper = Wild Rose Studios "Annabelle's Garden", Recollections Cardstock, and Neenah White
Stamps = Hero Arts "Fancy Flowers"
Dies = MFT Die-Namics "Pierced Squares" and "Royal Leaves", Marvy Flower Punches
Ink = Memento and Spectrum Noir Markers

Craft on, the weekend is coming!

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Love the way you coordinated the flowers in the cart with the background. Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stamp and the bright colors on this card! Thank you for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a such a pretty card, Charleen! I love how well your paper and stamped image go together and the colors are fabulous. I also like how you set you center panel on a thin black base and added a pie coed edging, very classy! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete